Sr Interactive Art Director, Multimedia Designer, Thinker, Storyteller, & Artist.
Years of advertising experience in every media you can imagine - digital, print, ecommerce, video, animation and social. I concept, I visualize and bring that big idea to life. I have worked with many clients varying from baked goods to children’s shows and major pharmaceutical brands in leading companies worldwide.
I can lead varying team sizes of any budget. Strong decision maker that can prioritize and multi-task across all levels. Ability to recognize and hire top talent, manage budgets and goals in addition to global outsourcing. Motivate and inspire all levels of teams. Successfully worked on multiple top names such as Dr. Phil, Mark Cuban,Target and Walmart.
I am a quality-focused team leader; I believe in collaboration, combined with clear and direct artistic communication, and I consistently deliver effective leadership in visual styling and art direction.
...an image-maker concentrating on crafting concept-driven narratives through interactive media.
As an ecommerce designer I've collaborated with developers to produce websites from conception to completion, using the latest technologies. Always looking to reinvent the way we see advertising, with real-time interactions, giving my clients greater insight into behaviors and purchase patterns to reimagine how we shop on the web.
Now with over 20 years advertising art direction experience working creatively and conceptually to build brands and solving communication challenges. Constantly looking for a fresh look and voice. Often inspiring and leading younger creatives, frequently drinking coffee.
Web, Video, Print, Collateral, Digital campaigns for brands in almost every major category: Healthcare, Incorporation, Utilities, Retail, Food, Entertainment, Finance, Home and Fashion.
• Seasoned Art Director on desktop, tablet & mobile
• Creative Director, Art Director, Lead Artist, Technical Artist, Motion Animator, User Interface Designer and User Experience Developer
• Strength in Creative Vision
• Able to judge and discern vision and talent
• Can mentor and guide a team without dictating
• Sincere and best interests of team
• Inspiring communicator
• Attract high performers
• Adaptable in both creative and technical
• Knows when to delegate and empower when required
• Ability to manage at the micro and macro level
• Always open to the perspective of others
• Successful with operating large and small groups
Creative Direction, Art Direction, UI/UX Design, Website Design, Marketing Strategy, Team Organization, Ecommerce, Multimedia, Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Brand Development, Page Layout, Illustration, Storyboarding, Email, Flash Animation, Style Guides, Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, HTML/CSS, Logo Design, Pre-press Production, Web Banners, Landing Pages, Print Advertisements, Photo Retouching, Image Manipulation, Social Media, Web Development, Game Design, 3D Animation, Motion Graphics, Video Editing, Presentations
• The Creative Group ‐ Art directing and executing a range of pharmaceutical design and development projects.
• Klick Studios ‐ Creative director of digital marketing projects and campaigns dealing with brands from concept to implementation. Close collaboration with team writers, account executives, designers, developers, and clients.
• Egg to Apples ‐ Managed relationships and branding compliance with clients, lead creative brainstorming sessions, and project review meetings.
• Lead the redesign for Abbott’s international websites. This included over 100 interchangeable components and accompanying style guide for all divisions.
• Redesign of Dr. Phil’s Bydureon OnIt Movement responsive microsite, which also included banner ads, emails, brochure, and social media marketing.
• Helped direct the GSK Innovations responsive website design overall look and feel of page layouts including graphic elements and iconography according to corporate brand standards.
• Responsive website design for Beauty Pitch. An all-star panel including Mark Cuban of Shark Tank and industry icon, CEO/Co-Founder of John Paul Mitchell Systems, John Paul DeJoria.
• Shop Rescue Spa UI/UX, website design, Magento ecommerce, display advertising, and email marketing. All helped this high-end luxury spa increase sales and brand recognition.
• The Company Corporation landing page designs and display advertising. The end result was better brand recognition, increased site traffic and sales.
• Comcast’s PBS Sprout - Webby Award Winner! Webby Award: PBS Kids Sprout - Sprout Diner, W3 Award: PBS Kids Sprout - Sprout Diner is the online companion website to children’s television shows. Parents and kids could share recipes, play interactive games, do fun activities, and watch streaming videos.